Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter and More - Rachel

I'm back in Berea for the remaining three and a half weeks I have left of this school year. Although it's quite dreary out today, I'm happy to be back and get some work done. This weekend, however, was bomb. Highlights include dyeing eggs, eating peeps, reading a lot, watching Kristen play softball, taking Wesley on a date, and visiting with Nicole. To keep things interesting, I'm going to list the 5 of the funniest moments of my weekend.

1. Wesley, the slowest walker in the world, trying to keep up with Katie, the fastest walker in the world.
2. Discovering the security tag still on my Easter dress Sunday morning.
3. Wesley singing "Hell" in the hymn on Sunday.
4. Finding 6 cans of ReddiWhip in Grandma's fridge.
5. Dad's love of Wesley's Easter wind-up toy and the subsequent breaking of said toy by Wesley.

And because I don't particuarly feel like writing much else, here are a few choice pictures from the weekend.


Kristen being awesome at softball as always.

Kristen and Wes having a push-up off.

My favorite Easter egg.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great Easter - I wish I could have had some of Grandma's redi-whip!

    ReplyDelete