Saturday, April 11, 2009

The life of a 14 year old boy - Wesley

As life just goes by with out many events, I'm doing quiet well. This 9 weeks I did better then normal on my report card not getting any C's and doing most of my work. Although I should have done better still for me I'm taking a big step forward but not getting below a 88 on my report card. Also there are other things that are going quiet well. My love life naturally is fine, and I have recently went on a date to the outlets. It was very fun as we just walked around talking, and even when we strangely walked straight into a Steelers fan store I just laughed off all the disgusting apparel. Now the last 9 weeks of school has started and I am looking forward to this summer. Also Katie is bringing some friends to camp this year. Tax season is almost over so dad will soon start to make me clean the house again, but I'll still live. Also with Easter approaching I'm looking forward to all the yummy chocolate bunnies. Also I hope Charity has a good time in the outback and am definitely awaiting what she says about her very adventurous trip. so that's what's happening from up and over.

1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing you passed on buying a Steeler shirt for Uncle Karl then! And tell Katie thanks for bringing friends to camp! Recruit, recruit!

    ReplyDelete