Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day - Rachel

Now that Charity is safely in Sydney, someone has to update the world about the exciting happenings in Ohio. Luckily, I'm more than willing to oblige. I certainly think Berea is just as exciting as Sydney.

Reflecting on today's holiday, I can just hear Wesley mocking me, "Rachel, did you know you're the only single one in the family?" Regardless of that fact, I'm quite happy it's Valentine's Day. It gives my friends and me a chance to celebrate. Also, a chick flick movie marathon is in order. The list from last night and tonight goes as follows, in chronological order: Love Actually, Laws of Attraction, Notting Hill, The Notebook, and Sleepless in Seattle. I'm also more than willing to play the part of depressed girl if it scores me some peanut butter ice cream.

More great news, I got my camera back yesterday! For the quick recap, this is the camera that hasn't worked since August. So, it was certainly exciting to get it back. I'm sure I will have plenty of pictures from my college life now. I just can't promise that they won't all be absolutely ridiculous.

1 comment:

  1. Peanut Butter Ice Cream and Sleepless in Seattle make for a perfect Valentine's Day in my book! Lucky you!!

    Pictures, B-W adventures and your ever-amazing wit... I can't wait for more blogs from Ohio!

    Love you lots,
    Aunt Jayne

    ReplyDelete